Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Official Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial "Farmer"



On Sunday night, I couldn't get the video to embed right, so here it is!

According to Dodge:

"You watch the video, you share a badge, the Ram brand makes a donation. Help us raise $1 million to support FFA and assist in local hunger and educational programs."

In case you weren't already aware, FFA ROCKS!!!

I would not be where I am today without FFA and my wonderful FFA advisors, Mrs. "Eb" and Mr. Westerberg.

Share on!

Sarah :)

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, the home I was at watching the game got quiet in both rooms where there was a TV when this commercial played. Church quiet. No other commercial came close to being this effective.

    I also had the opportunity to share my knowledge of Rangeland Management to 3 classes of High Schoolers today, and FFA stories! Fun.

    Keep the stories comming.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Church quiet"- love it! Thanks for working with your local youth! They're lucky to have you for a mentor! THANKS for stopping by! Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to the farmer's market for the first time this weekend. I was just looking for some feedback from people that go a lot. Any benefits of the market over the grocery store other than the experience. Any tips would be appreciated. Have a great weekend!

    hvac schools in Dakota

    ReplyDelete